Ways to use Hyuuga essential oils
We call this “aromatic” use of essential oils. This includes any application method that helps you experience the aroma of the oil. You can use essential oils aromatically by:
- Diffusing in an essential oil diffuser
- Adding into an oil burner
- Applying a drop to your palm and inhaling
- Wearing as a personal fragrance
- Adding 15-30 drops in the 50ml water spray shake well and spray in the air
“Topical” application of essential oils allows the oil to absorb into the skin. Some ways to use essential oils on your skin are:
- Blend 2-3drops in a base oil for massage
- Hand bath
- Skin brushing
- Skin care and creating skin care
- Apply to targeted areas and rub in
- Add 3-6 drops to a pump of shampoo, body wash, lotions, or moisturisers.
- Add 6-8 drops into bathtub, shower or footbath
- Add 2-3 drops onto cool/hot compresses
- Facial steam bath
- Mouth, gargles and gum treatment
Cautions: Always dilute the essential oil with a base oils (eg jojoba/ coconut oil)/ lotions to prevent skin irritations. Kindly consult a doctor if you have any skin conditions.
Beneficial Areas You Can Apply Essential Oils
- Forehead and temples
- Chest and abdomen
- Arms, legs, bottoms of feet
Sensitive Areas to be Avoided
- Skin around the eyes
- Eyes and inner ears
Essential Oil Safety Guidelines
- Avoid applying oils to sensitive areas
- Use dilution to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Be aware of oils with sun sensitivity warnings.
- If you have specific health concerns, talk to a healthcare professional before trying essential oils.
- Check which essential oils are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ways to use Hyuuga essential natural mist
- Spray with a 30cm distance onto pillow 10 minutes before sleep
- Scenting onto the air to freshen the space and fabric for overall wellness